This workshop is designed for professionals in the healing community working in direct care with clients or supervising those who do. Ideal participants would be willing to explore what gets in their way when recommending higher levels of care, different modalities, or frequency changes to their clients.
Healers will gain insight on:
- Strategies in referring higher levels of care
- How to facilitate the step up
- Developing comfort in clinical boundary setting
- Conceptualizing spectrum of care
- How to lean on tools for best practice
- Influencing follow-through
- Dealing with clinical anxiety
CEU hours for NCASPPB & NC Social Work Board available.
This workshop is facilitated virtually. Cost is $149 per participant. Reach out to [email protected] for more information or to register for our next round.
Hi, I’m Sam
I support adult individuals and couples in their recovery. Some of my specialties include substance use disorders, trauma, leadership or career difficulties, life transitions, and family of origin issues in recovery.